Is Buying or Leasing Your Next Vehicle the Correct Option For You?
Once you've found the right new Ford or new Lincoln model that has everything you're looking for, now it's time to decide on which pricing option is right for you. Here at Pugmire Ford and Pugmire Lincoln, we offer terrific loan and lease options on all of our new Ford models and new Lincoln models, so you can drive home in the vehicle that's right for you for the most affordable and manageable price possible. Both leasing and getting a loan for your next vehicle offer terrific advantages, but it depends on what you're looking for from your next vehicle. In order to streamline the process of figuring out whether loaning or leasing your next new Ford or new Lincoln vehicle is the best choice for you, we're going to list a few of the main benefits that both options offer below, and allow you to decide for yourself which is going to fit your lifestyle and budget the best!
Who Should Buy a New Ford or Lincoln model
Buying your next vehicle might be a better option for you if you:
- Know that you want to keep your vehicle for more than three years.
- Want to modify your vehicle to perform and look however you please.
- Don't want to worry about how many miles you're putting on your vehicle.
- Want the ability to sell your vehicle whenever you please.
Who Should Lease a New Ford or Lincoln Model
Leasing your next vehicle may be a better option for you if you:
- Want to pay a lower monthly payment and lower down payment.
- Want the ability to change vehicles when your lease is up with no hassle.
- Don't plan on driving more than 12,000 miles a year (or more with higher lease options).
- Want access to the latest technology every few years so your vehicle's technology will never go obsolete.
If you're interested in learning more about our terrific loan and lease options, we want to welcome drivers from all over Marietta, Atlanta, Dallas, GA; Douglasville, GA; and Alpharetta to join us here at Pugmire Ford of Carrollton, Pugmire Ford of Cartersville, or Pugmire Lincoln of Marietta and our team of finance experts in our finance center will help you to figure out which pricing option is going to work best for your budget and lifestyle today!